Tuesday 27 May 2008

I was a child groom

Bloody hell........time flies, especially when you are having a good time!

On 25 May 2008 I had been married .......to the same wife.......for 40 years. Good times - some not so good, a very major cyclone in which our house was destroyed and we lived very rough for many months while I rebuilt a new house [ we moved one street], the usual range of dramas with four children and both joy and sorrow over many issues. But the question is would I do it again?

Indubitably....yes. Would she want me to do it again? Not my answer, but I hope so.


AND it is ruby text for the event too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

with the information I have now? ... hmmm, now that is hard ... ahhh, yeah I suppose I would repeat the felony ... of course I would do it again :-)