Tuesday 23 December 2008

Golf Hazards

I am not a golfer, although I do spend a bit of time on golf courses looking at how the grass grows.

Asians in general terms love to play golf. I have not seen a lot of fun in chasing a little white ball.....it is more fun to go surfing, snorkel, swim or even ride a bike.

And at times golfing can be a hazardous pursuit. Would one be believed if, after arriving home from playing golf, you were able to tell family that you lost more than a ball or two on the golf course?

The sign says it all...........and at a very prestigous golf course in Singapore. Definitely a need to be careful while playing golf.

2 comments:

Gutsy Living said...

I agree with you about golf. I need something faster paced, like snorkeling or bike riding or weight-lifting at my local 24-hour fitness.
Loved the monkey-sign. Is that really true?

surfie999@gmail.com said...

Absolutely a true sign.....as I said, at an upmarket championship quality course in Singapore.